CSA Matter Security Services
CSA Matter will improve consumer experiences with easy home network configuration and robust smart home cybersecurity. Matter sets a new level of rigor for IOT device security using advanced PKI algorithms to create a secure, open standard. Device developers need access to robust Matter PKI processes to meet the Matter security requirements and have a Matter Device Attestation Certificate (DAC) securely provisioned on each device.
What is a Matter Device Attestation Certificate (DAC)?
A Matter DAC is a device identity that is used to verify the device origin and to encrypt communications. Verifying the device origin prevents counterfeit devices and malicious elements from joining a Matter network. Encrypting communications secures device-to-device and device-to-cloud communications so that consumer data and privacy are protected. The Matter Device Attestation procedure uses a secure chain-of-trust using PKI processes. The CSA assigns the status of Product Attestation Authority (PAA) to select security certificate authority organizations that demonstrate a rigorous level of security processes, and CommScope Sentry is a Matter PAA organization.
CommScope is the provider you need!
- We provide a wide range of customizable options to suit your specific requirements, processes, and budgets.
- From design to production runs, we can fast-track your development with Matter device credentials in just weeks.
- From resource limited IoT devices to the entire supply chain, we offer highly efficient and compact solutions to safeguard your operations.
CommScope Sentry makes it easy for a smart home device maker to create Matter-compliant products without investing in a complex security infrastructure or developing in-depth device security expertise. CommScope Sentry has 30+ years of experience in incorporating unique cryptographic keys into our own high-volume production lines, as well as those of our partners and customers. Our unmatched expertise in this area sets us apart from other companies.
- More than 6 billion Unique Device Credentials Provisioned and Managed
- Provisioning 30+ billion device credentials annually with scalable capacity for even higher volumes when needed
- No cloning devices identified and reported: effective counterfeit prevention through the use of unique device credentials
- Both Non-VID Scoped PAA and Vendor Scoped PAA Supported
- In-factory provisioning of Matter Device Attestation Certificate (DAC) adaptable to device makers’ existing manufacturing process
- Over-the-air delivery for already-deployed devices
CommScope Sentry is a Matter PAA and offers three different paths for device manufacturers to secure IoT devices across diverse manufacturing environments
Interactive Web Portal
Direct Provisioning of Certificates Based on CSR
Direct Provisioning of Keys and Certificates