Let Us Help You Secure Your Devices & Services
CommScope PKI Center™ is a premier provider of PKI and other security-related services.
Our robust, efficient infrastructure refined by three decades of operational experience can help you secure your devices' identities, communications, and code images.
What We Can Do for You
- Securely install trusted identities onto your devices during manufacturing
- Install, replace, and renew credentials to already deployed devices
- Securely install secrets and credentials from third-party authorities onto your devices, including Netflix, Google, DTCP, HDCP, Marlin, etc.
- Host enterprise and ecosystem-specific certificate authorities, such as DOCSIS and CBRS CAs, with full life-cycle management
- Sign, encrypt, and obfuscate your software using a managed online service
- Provide consulting services on security design and integration projects
Secure Device Identities
We operate a secure, managed, highly-available infrastructure for end-to-end provisioning of keys and certificates with full reporting. Let us help you securely install identity-defining secrets and other sensitive data into your devices on the factory line, to address a key digital supply-chain security concern.Learn More
Over-the-Air Identity & Credentials Updating
Whether to replace expiring credentials in deployed devices or to install new ones in response to new technology ecosystems, our OPUS system can help you perform over-the-air identity and credential updates.Learn More
Code Signing & Encryption, and Secure Debug Access
Vouch for the provenance and authenticity of your software with our managed code signing service. You can perform critical signing functions using keys safely hosted in our secure, monitored, redundant facilities.Learn More
Externally-Audited Certificate Authorities
We operate independently audited, WebTrust-compliant certificate authorities for DOCSIS, WInnForum CBRS and OpenCable ecosystems under arrangements with the respective ecosystem licensing authorities. We can issue certificates to your CPE devices and infrastructure equipment to enable them to operate in those ecosystems.
Our team of seasoned professionals can advise you on matters such as: security design evaluation, protocol and algorithm selection, security integration with SoCs and secure controllers, DRM and conditional access systems integration, and more.Learn more
Contact us to learn more about all of the security services we have to offer.Contact Us